REDUCE COST. INCREASE ENGAGEMENT.
Most Innovative Medical ID. Ever.
Anywhere, Anytime Patient Identification, Information & Emergency Contact Notification
Why Emergency Care & Support Should Be Part Of Your Digital Health Platform?
Because emergencies happen everyday
- 35M 911 medical calls/year
- >145M ER visits/year
- $76 Billion in ER cost/year
- Applies to all insured
Because emergency care & support are high value required features for digital health platforms
Helping members prepare for and during emergencies facilitates better outcomes
- Less time to diagnosis
- Fewer tests & faster treatment
- Less risk & lower costs
Because members experience concern and anxiety during emergencies
Emergency care and support is one of the highest member concerns where advocacy can help drive
- Member engagement
- Provider engagement
ERinfo Advocates For Members During Medical Emergencies
Works anywhere, anytime
Nothing to wear or carry
Easy to enroll
No equipment or installation
ERinfo speaks for Patients when they cannot!
- ERinfo connects Emergency Responders to patients’ critical information in real-time using its patented facial recognition platform and FirstNet.Gov‘s wireless network for public safety agencies.
ERinfo engages your patients to plan for emergencies by providing a platform to share:
- Medical Conditions / Medications / Allergies
- Emergency Contacts
- Advanced Directives, etc.
Our Goals Are Aligned
Many health insurers are looking to extend their reach by leveraging digital health platforms to access more touchpoints along their members' healthcare journeys.
Using digital health tools, a health insurer can uncover valuable health insights, lower costs and improve member engagement and experience.
Provides tools for health benefit providers, pharmacies, medical professionals and public safety agencies to prepare and help people during emergencies.
ERinfo modernizes the Medical ID market with its patented and disruptive technology to connect emergency responders with a patient's critical information during emergencies. ERinfo drives engagement, improves outcomes and reduces costs.
ERinfo Is Available Nationwide On FirstNet
FirstNet® is America's public safety communications platform designed with and for public safety and first responders.
Built with AT&T, in public-private partnership with the First Responder Network Authority, FirstNet® is bringing public safety a much-needed technology upgrade to help them connect to the critical information they need – every day and in every emergency.
ERinfo Is FirstNet Certified
As a FirstNet Certified™ App, you know that ERinfoPRO for FirstNet™, has passed the highest levels of FirstNet® review and certification.
After thorough inspection by FirstNet, ERinfo demonstrated:
- It is directly relevant to first responders
- Its code and binary are highly secure with a high degree of data protection
- It has a history of being at least four 9’s available (99.99%)
- It is resilient and scalable in cases of failure and peak demand